Monday, November 28, 2011

Here are a few snapshots of what I have been up to lately...............


The Flags. Each flag means that country is represented on campus. Over 40 nations! I love the diversity and creativity of Abba.

Some of the students helped paint for Candy Land! Candy Land is an free event with games, food, and fun. The purpose of Candy Land is to present a safe place for parents to take their children on Halloween. Candy Land was originated a few years ago by the pastor of Solid Rock, because he was in the hospital on halloween and while he was at the hospital, a child was brought in who was hit by a drunk driver. The event has grown dramatically. The first year a little over a hundred people came. Now over 8,000 parents and children come to Candy Land!

Pien & I at Candy Land. Pien is an amazing sister in Christ. God has blessed me with her in my small group and on my outreach team!

Boat Day with Lisa's family plus Gabby! Lisa's (in the middle) parents and brother came for Thanksgiving. One day, her dad rented a deep sea fishing boat. It was a joyful time!

Some of the dolphins we saw! We didn't catch anything, but we saw a giant jellyfish, a whale, shiny fish, part of a large squid, dolphins, a giant sea turtle, and a eagle ray!


Thanksgiving with some of my outreach team!


Another Thanksgiving picture with two of my lovely outreach team, Cole from Canada and Pien from Holland!


P.S. Yes, I am back in Hawaii...... The story is soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment